Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shopping in a Down Economy

Troll eBay For Bargains

In a bad economy, it can often be a buyer's market! If you combine the down market with an overabundance of sellers on eBay, you can find some real bargains right now. For example, you can easily find eBay sellers who start out auctions at way below market prices. If you combine that with eBay's crazy Best Match search system, sometimes these below-market gems just aren't seen by many buyers. So, if you do your eBay homework, you can find some fantastic items at below-market prices. You just have to be at the right place at the right time, and remember to bid! Or you can bargain with store prices with an offer to the seller. Sometimes, a seller will discount a product if you ask them to do so. When looking for bargains, bypass any auctions with reserves, but don't overlook below-market priced fixed price items in stores. A second hand store on Ebay is the way to shop in this down economy for yourself, for gifts and for Christmas.

http://stores.ebay.com/vickys-place-collectible-art-curio

4 comments:

listeasy said...

For businesses that operate not only web stores, but brick and mortar retail outlets, it's important to be sure that stock can be controlled centrally, and that orders taken through stores can be managed by the same system as used in the website. That means that it's simple to see what needs to be done, what orders must be filled, and to manage schedules, deliveries, and other tasks. Web shop providers are available that can give you control over multiple outlets at once. For smaller businesses, however, this feature would be unnecessary. Learn more with List Easy

Rebecca said...

Hmm...I'm gonna go check out eBay now and see if there are any good deals on those elusive Nintendo Wiis! :)

Thanks for being a follower of my blog! I appreciate it!

vickysplace1 said...

Hi Rebecca

I appreciated the email-I think your blog is very interesting. I will keep in touch. I joined to stop poverty. I am thinking about my blog write up. I do not have much time. I do support the Friends of Nepal. It will come together.

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Yep, I agree . . . I do most of my Christmas shopping online. Great deals to be found. Etsy is a wonderful site too.

Happy shopping, Karen