Sunday, November 30, 2008

Working in my Template

I was working in my template and messed things up for a while. I fixed it now. I know a little HTML. I have taught myself all my computer skills.  My store has been opened for two years on the internet. I have learned may things and I am still learning. 

My template was designed by Amy. I like the design but I figured out I cannot change it in any way. I  can add on the bottom of the template after all the writing language has been completed. I do love these darn computers!

5 comments:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Your template design is beautiful. Love the warm red tones.

~ Karen

vickysplace1 said...

Thank you Karen

Mary said...

Hi Vicky! Thanks for coming over to visit my Blog! I just had to pop in to yours and see what you're up to. Love those lacy vintage night caps ~ I bet you've got some great secrets on how to get some of those antique lace items nice and clean again!

~Mary~

TattingChic said...

What a cute template! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I do hope you visit often! I'm with Karen on the warm tones, just lovely. The nightcaps are very sweet. Nice photos.

Counting Your Blessings said...

I like the buttons under your banner. Very unique. Have a beautiful evening. Blessings... Polly (also fridayfleamarket.blogspot.com)