Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where have I been?

What have I been doing for the past 4 weeks? I need more time than 24 hours in one day to do all that I need to.  When I am not working as a nurse 40 hours a week or cleaning house or preparing food and exercising, this is what I accomplished in 4 weeks.  
1. opened 2 stores and listed a bunch of Franklin Heirloom dolls 1980's
2. completely reorganized my bedroom
3. had a barbecue with my son and his family in Bellingham
4. went to a quilt show ( check my next blog for the fabulous pictures of quilts)
5. took a trip to La Conner
6. shopping at my favorite thrift shops, antique malls for my store ( I think I should blog about some of the thrift stores-they have a wonderful story for helping the less fortunate in our society)
7. nursed by Daisy May dog back to life

4 comments:

Giovanna said...

Hi Vicky! Thanks for visiting my blog and leave your lovely comments :) I love the new things you posted in your blog.
Have a great weekend!
Giovanna

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Vicky,

You have been so busy lately.
I hope that you are taking time to relax.

Happy Easter
Hugs
Carolyn

vickysplace1 said...

I had to take 2 weekends off from Ebay listings. I was too tired. I needed to rest and a rest well deserved for my old body. Happy Easter BEST WISHES VICKY

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.