Monday, June 29, 2009

Amazing Pretty Rustie Porcelain Doll



Update! for the week of 3/1/10. I have 2 more Rustie dolls on auction eBay starting at $9.99.  Click above to  enter store. I also added a new blog highlighting the dolls.

A rare Rustie porcelain doll. Her name is Casey. The doll is designed by Rustie herself. Award winning doll artist and fashion designer travels the world with her exquisite and unique dolls. Sculpting the most lifelike faces and designing the most ultimate in sophisticated costumes the doll world has ever seen. It is in the uniqueness that Rustie possess that put her into the second edition of "World Most Beautiful Dolls." Rustie appears on HSN (Home Shopping Network in the U.S.A.) and HSN (Home Shopping in Europe) with complete sell-outs. Rustie has won the coveted HSN TORY award 6 years in a row and also nominated for 3 different DOTY awards and won the Prestigious Doty award in 1996.


Her dolls are priced at $400.00 up to $10,000.00. This doll starts at a low bid in my eBay store. She is numbered 0206/2000.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Vicky,

What a pretty doll ~ has such a lovely face and dress.

Hugs
Carolyn

meggie said...

Love that doll! My doll collection sits largely unlooked at in a downstairs room. I miss having them around me, but space is the reason. I rotate them, having different ones upstairs.
Thanks for visiting my blog, & leaving me a comment. I have enjoyed your posts.

vickysplace1 said...

The doll sold to a wonderful doll person.