Monday, June 8, 2009

CROWN THIS WOMAN QUEEN. MRS. VICKY'S KINGDOM

If you haven't already heard the news proclaimed throughout the kingdom, you are all invited to participate and visit the galleries of CROWNS hosted by Andrea at http://vintagebellastudio.blogspot.com/ on Wednesday, June 10!

THE SPECIAL CROWN MADE OF CRYSTAL BEADS IS MY SHOW STOPPER TO THE CROWN FEST. I BOUGHT THE CROWN AT A BRIDAL SHOP DOWNTOWN EDMONDS, WA. AN ELECTRIC SMALL TOWN CLOSE BY THE BAY.
I PRESENT TO YOU MY CROWN ON A FINE CHINA PLATE, BETTER THAN A SLIVER PLATE. THE CROWN OF GLORY.
THE STORY THICKENS ABOUT THIS MARVELOUS CROWN. MRS. VICKY MODELS THE CROWN, HERSELF IN FRONT OF PARIS FRANCE, A FRENCH OIL PAINTING.
I LOOK DOWN ONTO THE QUEEN MRS . VICKY. OH MY! THE AWARD OF QUEEN! I RARELY POST MY PICTURE, THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL BLOG.
I HAD MY HUSBAND, A PHOTOGRAPHER OF MANY YEARS, TAKE MY PICTURE. I AM PARTICIPATING IN THE GALLERY OF CROWNS. THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH TO SHOW MY CROWN. THE SMALL CRYSTAL BAND CROWN IS VERY SPECIAL.
I WORE THE CROWN DURING MY SECOND MARRIAGE TO MY HUSBAND OF 5 YEARS. WE WERE MARRIED FIRST BY THE JUSTICE OF PEACE, AND THEN SECOND BY THE CHURCH (I HAD YOU FOOLED FOR A SECOND). IT IS SO MUCH FUN CELEBRATING 2 ANNIVERSARY DATES. WE BOTH LOVE PARTIES. WE DANCE, ENJOY THE FOOD AND HAVE GREAT CONVERSATIONS.
WE HAVE A WONDERFUL MARRIAGE IN OUR LATER YEARS. WE ADORE EACH OTHER. OUR SAYING IS "2 PEAS IN THE POD." MRS. VICKY'S KING MUFFIN HE IS. LOVE BUG, I AM TO HIM.
I WAS GLAD WHEN THE PHOTOS WERE DONE. I CAN WASH OFF THE MAKE UP AND BE "EL NATURAL." I PUT MY HAIR UP WITH BOBBY PINS. I CAN SIT IN THE BROWN LEATHER CHAIR WITH MY FEET UP, RELAX AND DRINK CRYSTAL LIGHT BEFORE BED TIME.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

19 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

lovely photos - and a charming crown

HaPpY ShOw-Me-YoUr-CrOwN DaY!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Sweet story! Blessings and have fun on Crown Day!

KathrynAntyr said...

It is delightful. A perfect piece that won't give you crown head!

All hail the queen!
Kathryn, Collage Diva

Coastal Sisters said...

I love this delicate crown! Your husband did a fantastic job taking the photos! They are so crisp and clear! Best thing is this crown won't mess up your hair and give you crown head :)

LuLu~*

Lori said...

what a cute post...your crown is lovely:)

AwtemNymf said...

You've been Charmed for a day! Love your crown. I'm admiring everyone's crown! Have a beautiful day! *clinks glass with you- I'm drinking rystal Light too*
:O)

Shelly said...

Nice to meet you neighbor! When I looked at your site I thought you looked a bit like Connie-who crafts and does the Farmer's Market in Snohomish.

This was a great venue! Great crown! See you around??

Shell

LiLi M. said...

Hear hear Queen Vicky!

Nice to meet you! I never imagined there were so many queens in blogland. Have a happy crown day!

debi @ life in my studio said...

Love your crown...soooo pretty!
Enjoy being queen for the day!

Jenny Fowler said...

Someone was queen for a day!

Deborah said...

Love the story about you and your husband. I am sorry to hear about your Mom. I will keep her in my prayers.

Saucy said...

Sweet photos! Loved ones always capture the essence of their subject. You could still keep that little tiara on, whilst curled up in your big chair with a cozy book. Enjoy!

Cheryl ~ZanyMayd said...

Hi Vicky ~ Love the Photos.... what a sweet Crown * Tiara ~
I appreciate you stopping by & the Prayers for Miller, I will keep You & your Mom in My Thoughts & Prayers
cheryl

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Vicky,

Lovely photos and what a pretty crown.
So neat that you can be a Queen for the day.

Happy Show me your crown day!

Hugs
Carolyn

vickysplace1 said...

I had a blast participating in crown day. I enjoyed all the new blogs I visited and hope to keep in contact. BEST WISHES VICKY

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

It is so wonderful that you are someone's well loved queen!

Jenn said...

Nice to put a face to the name! You look lovely in that pretty crown!

ByLightOfMoon said...

GO for it Vicky! Thanks for sharing, Smiles, Cyndi

Couture de Papier said...

love your blog and goodies!