Friday, June 19, 2009

Presented a Lovely Blog Award by "By Light of Moon"


I received a prestigious award from “By Light of Moon,” smiles, from Cyndi. I am one of her fabulous blogs, and I am deeply honored for her to share me with her blogger friends. A fun thing I can do is to share the award with 15 of my favorite friend blogs to pass on the award to other fabulous blogs. The award keeps growing in blog land. I enjoy reading and leaving comments on blogs from others who leave comments on my friends blog. OK, I admit it, I am an avid “BLOG JUNKIE.”

THESE ARE THE WORDS PRONOUNCED TO ME BY MY BLOG SISTER:

“I’ve passed the “One Lovely Blog Award” to you for your blog which I enjoy looking at every day!

You can read about it here ~ http://bylightofmoon.blogspot.com/

My next blog will name the blogs I pass on this lovely award to and why. Keep checking back for the upcoming announcement.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: