Monday, August 10, 2009

Today is my birthday!


I and my husband are going to Olympia WA to spend a day with my mother. My mother is a charming lady. She asked me several times this past week if I was coming to see her. There is excitement in her voice when she plans a surprise for me. I wonder what it will be? The two hour trip to my mom's home will be worthy.

My mother has breast cancer that spread to her bones. The medicine helps her a bit. She is unable to travel. I hope she gets better.

I need to get my husband up. How should I do this task? I can sprinkle his face with water. I can throw the covers off him. I can jump on him. I think I will give kisses, only because he bought me the I phone with all the bells and whistles for my birthday present. Gee- My husband got out of bed by himself and said "Happy Birthday Vicky." It is time to start the celebration. So glad, he woke up on his own free wheel.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Happy Birthday Vicky.
I hope that you have a very lovely time away at your Mother's.

Hugs
Carolyn

Nancy (Jesse and Sophia's grandma) said...

Happy Birthday, hope you had a wonderful day.

Flores Hayes said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Giovanna said...

Happy belated birthday Vicky, hope you had a great time!
Lots of hugs!
Giovanna
Boho Market

vickysplace1 said...

Thank you, blogger friends, for your birthday wishes!

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.