Tuesday, July 20, 2010

#1 ending life journey with mom

I have decided to run my blogs about my mother again in her memory.  The blogs are labeled #1 and so forth. My mother lived in Olympia WA, the journey from my home to her home is about 2.5 hours. This was a part in my life that helped me to relate and see my mother in a different way. The experiences I had with my siblings made me closer to them. I see life and doing things differently, a positive growth for me.  I truly believed, I honored my mother the best I could have. The last 2.5 years watching my mother decline from a cancer that started in the breast to the bones and then the brain was my ending life journey with mum.




My next blogs will be the stories about my moments with mother at the end of her life.  I think the stories can be entertaining and heart felt at the same time. I do add things about my faith. My faith is very important to me.

Me in a Park,thinking "dear God help my mother."
A rose,any rose reminds me of the Rose of Sharon(reference in the bible) A remembrance and gift for Mother Mary and  Lord Jesus. 

No comments: