Monday, July 5, 2010

Hungry Girl Goes... on a Road Trip!

Hungry Girl Goes... on a Road Trip!

Weight loss or gain?

My Husband and I are at a thousand trails site in Washington. We left our house late, because our washing machine needed attention for 5 hours. The HE machine is working again. We were using to much soap and getting the "suds" sign. My advice is to use less soap than required for your HE machines. While doing a couple loads of clothing, we packed and packed and packed for our trip.

We ate dinner on the road. I ate 1/2 of the food portions. We got to our cabin , unpacked and unpacked and unpacked. We looked at each other and simultaneously said, "where is are food." We forgot to pack food. Well, my husband and I do like to eat. We both are trying to lose weight. I think it was the first time we did not think about food when going on a road trip.

No comments: