Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lindy's Attic is the place where I have my first booth

 
Holiday Open House December 3-5
10% off throughout the store.  Refreshments.  Drawings for prizes.  Holiday Goodie Bags for kids.
 
Lindy is a real person. In 2007, she bought a building built in 1950. A woodworking shop, then it was an auto repair shop. Lindy turned it into a unique antique, vintage and collectible mall. A gallery for local artists and artisans to sale their wares. I have a booth in the mall. My first brick  booth. Come and see the store and of course my booth over the Holiday open House. The address is 1430 Bickford Ave . Snohomish . WA. The phone number is 360-563-9060. 



                          Vicky and booth

                    Pictures of my booth













 The below pictures are store pictures

 My husband peeking down the stairs







 

No comments: