Saturday, January 15, 2011
1. To do an excellent job when I am working as a nurse.
2. To be a successfull weight watcher member.
3. To read one book a month.
4. To do more home healthy cooking.
5. To redecorate and organize my total house. one room at a time.
6. To make to do lists. Organize my time daily, to get the things done.
7. To find successful unique inventory for my stores. My latest adventure is antique and vintage "French" linens. Yes, I have a picker in France. The gorgeous linens will be shipped directly from France.
8. To research and study my inventory items. Lately, it is all about "France and French."
9. To exercise 30 minutes every day of the week.
10. To manage the finances.
11. To keep my car clean. I live in my car Monday through Friday, traveling around for my nursing job.
12. To do one section of housework daily. Then, I would not have to do it all on Saturdays.
13. To have a successful eBay store and booth in Lindy's Attic in Snohomish WA.
14. To go to Church and daily scripture readings.
15.To have better outside beds full of plants and flowers. This would mean to work more outside in the yard. When nice days are here work in the yard one section at a time.
16. To have a grand garden.
17. To follow the plan to keep my inventory list up to date on a daily basis.
18. To keep my inventory organized to easily find bought items.
19. To blog two to three times a week.
20. To be with my friends once a month and do fun things.
21. To travel with my husband anywhere.
I ended this task. My things I want to do, will vary in the order I do them. My wants may change with wisdom. Write some comments on what you want to do.